1. Q: What are the ingredients in your juice ?
A: The Vapor Room introduces Ginger's USA Blends, our new line of pure e-juice, 100% made in the USA. Ginger's Blends is available in strengths of 30mg, 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg, and 0mg and also comes in three different PG/VG ratios to choose from as well as 100% VG (great for those sensitive to PG). Our ingredients include: Nicotine Liquid that is sourced in the US and is 99.57% Pure, and meets EU6.0 Medical Grade Standards, Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin that are both sourced in the US, are 99.7+% Pure, USP, Food Grade and Kosher, and lastly, FDA approved natural and artificial Flavorings. All of our flavorings are Diacetyl free!
*Every single batch of Ginger's Blends is pre-tested to ensure exact nicotine strength*
2. Q: Why does a flavor taste different than before ?
A: If you are experiencing flavor variation there are several factors to consider.
The main reason would be a change in equipment. There is a give and take between Regular, Low Resistance, and Super Low resistance equipment. While decreased resistance can increase your vapor production it can sacrifice flavor quality or purity. Consider this when purchasing your cart/atty equipment as these purchases are final and will not be replaced based on perceived flavor variation.
If you have not changed the type of equipment used and are experiencing flavor variation, consider these factors:
- Are you filling your cartomizer/atomizer correctly ?
- Are you mixing different flavors in the same cart ? We do not advise using more than one flavor per cartomizer.
-Is your equipment (cart/atty) worn/over-used ? These items have a typical life span of one month and cannot be expected to perform well or taste pleasant after this point.
3. Q: what is my nicotine strength ?
A: TVR Juice can be made for you with 6 different levels of nicotine dosage. It is your choice as to which dosage you prefer but you may find this chart helpful.
30mg: Full Flavor
6mg: Super Ultra-Light
0mg: No Nicotine
4. Q: What is my ratio ? What is a pg/vg ratio ?
A: "PG/VG ratio" is in reference to the specific amount of food-grade carriers we use to mix your TVR juice. They affect your "throat hit" and visual vapor production.
PG 75/VG 25: This is a thinner mixture consisting primarily of PG. It is very flavorful with more throat hit and moderate vapor production. Great for lower voltage devices like the 510.
PG 50/VG 50: Ginger's Perfect Blend! It offers the best balance of throat hit and vapor production without sacrificing flavor. Great for 3.7 volt+ devices, such as the Ego.
PG 25/VG 75: This is a thicker mixture. It gives you rich, dense vapor with a less intense throat hit. For sub ohm setups, we recommend a PG/VG ratio of at least PG 25/VG 75.
100VG: This is the thickest mixture we offer. It gives you very rich and dense vapor with a significantly decreased throat hit. Perfect for sub ohm setups!
Some individuals experience irritation and in even more rare cases allergic reaction to PG. In these cases we recommend the 100VG mixture.
5. Q: What flavors should I use ?
A: If you are hoping to replicate the experience of smoking you will want to sample our tobacco and menthol flavors. When choosing alternative flavors you should choose a flavor that you enjoy in other foods or products. For more information on specific flavors be sure to check out some of our Flavor Reviews and Descriptions.
6. Q: How should I store my liquid ?
A: It is important to keep your liquid out of the reach of pets and small children. Also avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. Keep in a cool dark place out of direct sunlight.
Long Term: If kept under these prescribed conditions your liquid will expire 2 years after the purchase date. Long term storage may cause certain flavors to become significantly stronger in taste.
7. Can I have custom flavors mixed especially for me ?
A: No. While we are happy to adjust a number of variables for you (including extra flavor shots, nic strength, and ratio) we cannot mix FLAVORS together for you. The results are unpredictable at best and we have provided a long list of pre-determined flavor combinations that you can count on.
8. Can I get extra flavor added to my liquid ?
A: Yes. You can add up to two additional flavor shots to any bottle EXCEPT 3ml size bottles. The extra flavor shots can only be of the same flavor you chose for your bottle. As stated in question 8 we can NOT add a different flavor to your bottle and mix a custom flavor. This will have unpleasant and unpredictable results.
9. Q: I spilled liquid on myself. What should I do ? I/My pet swallowed a bottle of liquid. What should I do ?
A: Spilling liquid on yourself is not dangerous in most cases. To prevent skin irritation you will need to wash it with soap and water immediately.
However, there are a number of ways that swallowing liquid can be harmful to a human or animal. If the liquid is consumed orally in any large quantity by any human or animal we suggest you seek medical assistance immediately.
10. Q: Why do certain flavors have fewer ratio options ?
A: Certain flavors have a composition that will not mix or bond with Vegetable Glycerin (VG). For this reason we cannot offer increased VG ratio for a few flavors like Cinnamon Red Hots.
11. Why can't I get 100VG in a 6ml bottle ?
A: The 100VG mix is extremely thick and cannot pass through the opening of a 6ml bottle.
12. How would I recognize a sensitivity or allergic reaction to Propylene Glycol ? How could I address this when ordering juice ?
A: While this does not apply to most users, a very small portion of users may experience sensitivity to Propylene Glycol (PG).
These reactions most commonly appear in the form of nasal or sinus congestion. Some extreme cases may also experience hives on the skin. If you experience these reactions you will need to adjust your mixture to a higher level of VG. Either 25pg/75vg or 100VG are optional ratios for these cases.
While most of these cases result in minor sensitivity, you should consult your doctor if you are experiencing a more extreme reaction.
*All of our flavorings, except our tobaccos, use a minimal amount of PG as a carrier. This means the only liquids that can be truly 100% VG are our tobaccos (excluding hazelnut, vanilla, and toasted tobacco). All other liquids can be, at most, around 95%+ VG.
- Are the batteries re-chargeable ?
- How long do the batteries last once charged ?
- How long do the batteries last before they need to be replaced ?
- What is the voltage produced by 510/ego batteries ?
- Can I modify my batteries ?
- What is the difference between automatic and manual batteries ?
- What is the "5-click" safety feature ?
- What is a Pass-thru battery ?
1. Q: Are the batteries re-chargeable ?
A: Yes! All of our batteries are re-chargeable using the chargers that we provide you.
2. Q: How long do the batteries last once charged ?
A: Each model has a different level of charge that can be held for a given period of time. These numbers represent usage-hours and vary according to usage and Atty/Carto resistance level.
Joye 510: 2 hours
Joye 510 Mega: 2.5 - 3 hours
Joye Ego-T (650mah): 6 – 8 hours
Joye Ego Mega (1000mah: 10 – 12 hours
Joye Ego Pass-thru 650mah: 6 – 8 hours
Joye ego Pass-thru 1000mah: 10-12 hours
3. Q: How long do the batteries last before they need to be replaced ?
A: The average life span of a battery before it needs replaced is 6 months. You can increase the chances of long life by maintaining good cleaning habits and protecting them from high impact.
4. Q: What is the voltage produced by 510/ego batteries ?
A: Ego batteries - 3.7 volts
Upgraded Ego batteries can reach - 4.2 volts
Ego Twist batteries range from - 3.2 to 4.8
510 batteries - between 3 and 3.2 v
5. Q: Can I modify my batteries ?
A: No. This will void any existing warranty and will most likely result in equipment failure.
6. Q: What is the difference between automatic and manual batteries ?
A: Automatic batteries are a type of battery that can be powered simply taking a puff from the e-cig. While this may be appealing to new users, we do not recommend these automatic batteries for a few reasons. They are not "protected" batteries, which means they can easily be damaged by leaking fluid. You cannot safely "drip" while using these batteries. They can easily be accidentally engaged in your pocket or purse causing the battery to be unexpectedly drained of charge. Automatic batteries are available for some 510 models but are not recommended.
Manual Batteries have a button that must be pressed while taking a puff from your e-cig. This feature protects your battery from accidental power loss. ALL Joye Ego batteries are manual.
7. Q: What is the "5-click" safety feature ?
A: Joye Ego batteries can be turned ON and OFF by clicking the button 5 times quickly. This protects the battery from any accidental engagement. It does NOT drain the battery to leave it in "ON" mode. You may simply turn it off at any point you desire to protect its charge. Example: when packing a fully charged battery in a suitcase or backpack you may turn it off to protect it from accidental engagement.
8. Q: What is a "pass-thru" battery ?
A: The Pass-thru style battery can be used while it is charging. It can ONLY be charged by connecting it to a USB port.
- What is the difference between an Atty/Carto/tank ?
- How do I fill an atomizer ?
- How do I fill a Cartomizer ?
- How do I fill a tank ?
- How do I fill a dual coil tank cartomizer ?
- What is the difference between Regular, Low resistance, and Super Low resistance ?
- How often should I replace my atty/carto/tank ?
- Is my atty/carto/tank compatible with any type of battery ?
- How do I clean my atty/carto/tank ?
- Can I switch flavors using the same atty/carto/tank ?
1. Q: what is the difference between an Atty/Carto/tank ?
A: Each of these items offers different ways to carry and vaporize your TVR juice.
- Atomizer: Has a single visible coil with no wick or cotton for holding extra juice. The atomizer takes 3-4 drops directly on the coil and can be used for 15-20 puffs before needing refilled. Atomizers cannot hold as much juice as carto/tanks but are a great item for sampling different flavors. By simply blowing air through the atomizer it can be cleaned of old flavors and used with new flavors successfully.
- Cartomizer: Has dual coils surrounded by a large cotton wick. The wick can hold up to 3ml of juice allowing you maximum personal storage for the day. The dual coils pull liquid directly from the wick each time you take a puff. This creates fresh concentrated vapor with each puff. These items are extremely convenient for heavy users but are limited to one flavor per piece. You can NOT mix different flavors in one cartomizer. Doing so will result in unpleasant and unexpected flavor combinations.
- Tank Atomizer: has a reservoir which holds up to 1ml of juice for Ego models and 0.5ml for 510 models. This item combines the plastic reservoir (tank) with an atomizer which has a long thin coil instead of the round coil found on regular atomizers. The tank is filled simply by removing a cap and filling the tank with TVR juice. Once filled, the cap is snapped back on the tank and the tank is then connected to the atomizer coil by simply snapping the tank onto the atomizer coil. It is important to make sure you have completely connected the tank. It takes a firm snap to connect it to the atomizer. Failure to connect properly will result in extremely reduced vapor production.
- Tank Cartomizer: has a combined cartomizer and tank reservoir. The carto has the same cotton wick as a standard cartomizer which must be primed with TVR juice. The cartomizer also has a small hole in its casing allowing for extra liquid to be pulled in from the surrounding tank with each puff. To fill the tank section the atomizer is pushed down into the tank until there is enough space to fill the surrounding reservoir. Once the tank is filled and the carto wick is primed you simply push the carto back through the tank until it is secure allowing no liquid to escape. Please refer to our instructional videos for further info and a demonstration on the proper way to fill a Tank-Cartomizer.
2. Q: How do I fill an Atomizer ?
A: Remove the tip simply by pulling it from the atomizer. The coil will be exposed (a small semi-circular grey metal). The atomizer takes 3-4 drops (6-8 drops for a Mega Atty) directly on the coil and can be used for 15-20 puffs before needing refilled. When using a brand new atomizer you must use 4-6 drops the first time you fill it. Revert to 3-4 drops each time afterward.
3. Q: How do I fill a Cartomizer ?
A: First remove the tip simply by pulling it from the carto. The white cotton wick will then be exposed. You must soak this cotton wick with TVR juice. The coil which runs through the center of the wick can easily be seen. You must avoid dripping any TVR juice on this center coil as it will drain directly out of the bottom. Tilt the carto to its side and add small amounts of TVR juice. With each drip, turn the carto allowing you to soak a new section of cotton. Repeat this process until liquid begins dripping from the bottom of the Carto. It holds up to 3 ml of TVR Juice and may take several minutes to fill completely. You must fill it this way each time to prevent any dry sections of cotton wick. Dryness will result in harsh and unpleasant flavor as well as lower levels of nicotine with each puff taken.
4. Q: How do I fill a tank ?
A: This item combines the plastic reservoir (tank) with an atomizer which has a long thin coil instead of the round coil found on regular atomizers. The tank is filled simply by removing a cap and filling the tank with TVR juice. Once filled, the cap is snapped back on the tank and the tank is then connected to the atomizer coil by simply snapping the tank onto the atomizer coil. It is important to make sure you have completely connected the tank. It takes a firm snap to connect it to the atomizer. Failure to connect properly will result in extremely reduced vapor production.
5. Q: How do I fill a tank cartomizer ?
A: The carto has the same cotton wick as a standard cartomizer which must be primed with TVR juice. The cartomizer also has a small hole in its casing allowing for extra liquid to be pulled in from the surrounding tank with each puff. To fill the tank section the atomizer is pushed down into the tank until there is enough space to fill the surrounding reservoir. Once the tank is filled and the carto wick is primed you simply push the carto back through the tank until it is secure allowing no liquid to escape. Please refer to our instructional videos for further info and a demonstration on the proper way to fill a Tank-Cartomizer.
6. Q: What is the difference between Regular, Low resistance, and Super Low resistance ?
A: This refers to the amount of heat produced by the coil of your atomizer/cartomizer device. Lower resistance refers to the resistance of the metal coil. By using lower resistance metal, more voltage can be pulled from the battery. Simply put – Lower resistance = higher voltage = more heat = MORE VAPOR!
Regular devices use a 2.0 ohms rating
Low Resistance devices use a 1.5 ohms rating
Super Low Resistance devices use a 1.25 ohms rating
7. Q: How often should I replace my atty/carto ?
A: If you are a heavy user you can generally assume a life span of 2 to 4 weeks before replacement.
All of these devices should be replaced frequently. The life span depends on each user and the rate of use coupled with the resistance of each device.
-Atomizers – when they approach the end of their life span the vapor production will reduce drastically.
REG: Two week warranty. Life span of 1-2 months (Depends on usage).
LR: Because they burn hotter they have a shorter life span than a Regular Resistance Atomizer. One week warranty. Life span 3-4 weeks (Depends on usage).
SLR: We do not sell SLR atomizers.
REG: For heavier users you can expect these to function for about 4-6 weeks.
LR: Heavier users you can expect these to function for about 3-4 weeks
SLR: heavier users you can expect these to function for about 2-3 weeks
You will notice a change in flavor and vapor production around 3 weeks into its life span. It is up to you if you choose to replace your carto before it ends its life span. Some users change them as soon as flavor and vapor decrease
8. Q: Is my atty/carto/tank compatible with any type of battery ?
A: All batteries/carto/atomizer devices we offer are interchangeable. However, there are several ways you could combine them that would NOT be ideal. Example – using a SLR ego carto with a 510 battery would greatly reduce the amount of time that the battery would function before needing charged.
If you are using ANY other brand of batteries or carto/atty gear we cannot ensure or guarantee that you will be able to use these devices safely and effectively.
9. Q: How do I clean my atty/carto/tank ?
A: Atomizer - It is best to clean the atomizer every 1-2 days to extend its life, to keep it running at its highest level of performance, and to change flavors. Pull the tip from the atomizer, unscrew it from the battery and take tissue paper to the connecting point. Then put your mouth on the open end and blow into it to remove excess liquid from the atomizer until there is no more liquid coming out. Clean the atomizer shaft to remove any moisture that may have accumulated. In addition, use a cotton swab to remove any dirt that may have gathered around the threading of the atomizer and battery to ensure a solid connection to the power source.
Cartomizer – Clean the inside of the cartomizer connector and threading to remove any juice that may have accumulated. In addition, use a paper towel to clean any dirt or liquid from the threading of the cartomizer, battery, and charger threading to ensure a solid connection to the power source. If the carto feels clogged you may need to put your mouth on the large open end and blow air through it to blow out excess liquid that is clogging the coil. Do this into a napkin to collect the excess liquid.
Tank – Refer to atomizer cleaning guide
10. Q: Can I switch flavors using the same atty/carto/tank ?
A: The answer is different for each type of heating element.
Atomizers – YES! You can use our prescribed cleaning method and then start using a new flavor. Some stronger flavors such as Cinnamon or Menthol may be harder to remove from the atomizer.
Cartomizers – NO. Once you have filled a carto with a specific flavor you will need to continue using that flavor with that Carto. Even with cleaning the wick will hold trace elements of flavor which could easily mix with any new flavor added to it. If you choose to mix similar flavors you may experience success but we do not advise this as the flavor results can be unpredictable.
Tanks- Yes. You can clean the atomizer effectively using the method described above. For the tank cartridge you will need to rinse the plastic reservoir and cap in warm water for several minutes. Strong flavors may be harder to remove and require more rinsing.
- How do I charge my batteries ?
- Can I use the same charger for both 510 batteries and Ego batteries ?
- Can I plug my USB connector into a different type of wall adapter ?
- Can I plug my Pass-through battery into the wall charger/adapter for regular Ego batteries ?
- Can I plug my Pass-through battery into an ego-car adapter ?
1. Q: How do I charge my batteries ?
A: All of our Joytech batteries can be charged using the specific chargers provided on our site. For standard 510 or Ego models you will simply screw the battery onto the charger port. Each charger has a light which will indicate the battery status. When you thread a dead battery onto the charger the light will be red. When the battery has finished charging the light will turn green. You may leave the batteries on the charger even after they are fully charged. However, make sure to let the battery die completely before charging. Charging a partially charged battery will negatively condition that battery to hold less charge.
Each type of battery uses a different charger system.
Wall charger- https://www.thevaporroom.net/510-wall-char511.html
USB charger – https://www.thevaporroom.net/510usbcharger.html
Car charger – you will also need the WALL charger to use this item. https://www.thevaporroom.net/51carch1.html
Wall Charger- https://www.thevaporroom.net/egousch.html
USB charger – https://www.thevaporroom.net/egousbcoch.html
Car Charger – You will also need the USB charger to use this item. https://www.thevaporroom.net/riusbcarch.html
For info on charging Pass-through batteries please refer to the "Pass-Through" section of the FAQ.
2. Q: Can I use the same charger for both 510 batteries and Ego batteries ?
A: NO. You must use the charger that is for the specific model of battery.
3. Q: Can I plug my USB connector into a different type of wall adapter than the one you provide ? (Ex. iPhone wall adapter)
A: No. While USB connectors may fit into the same adapter and possibly charge, the voltage and ohms may not be correct for charging your battery. For this reason we advise you to use only the wall adapters that are specifically for the model of battery you are using.
4. Q: Can I plug my pass-through battery into the wall charger/adapter for regular Ego batteries ?
A: Yes and NO. If you plug the pass-through cable's USB connector into the wall adapter it will charge and be able to be used while charging. However, you can NOT thread the pass-through battery onto the charger like a standard battery. Simple rule – Pass-through batteries ONLY charge with their own USB chord which is connected to the end of the battery and the USB end is connected to a power source. This is the only method we endorse for charging your pass-through.
5. Q: Can I plug my pass-through battery into an ego-car adapter ?
A: Due to the voltage used by this battery you must use a specific car adapter. The double USB WHITE car adapter that we offer on our website is the only type that can support pass through batteries. The standard black car adapter that works with regular Ego batteries can NOT be used in this application.
- What is a Pass-Thru ?
- What is the difference between 510 and EGO Pass-thru models ?
- How do I charge my Pass-thru ?
- Can I use the pass-thru battery while it is charging ?
- How do I plug the cable into my ego pass thru ? I can't find the plug port.
- When my pass-thru battery is dead and I attach it to the USB charger how long do I have to wait before I can start using it again ?
1. Q: What is a Pass-Thru ?
A: A Pass-thru is the only type of e-cig battery that allows you to use the battery while it is charging and provides you the option of saving your standard batteries for times when you are away from any type of power source. Pass-thrus connect to USB power supplies and pull voltage for vaping directly from that source.
2. Q: What is the difference between 510 and EGO pass-thru models ?
A: The amount of charge held by the battery and the ability to detach the power chord from the battery.
510 Pass-thru batteries have a chord that is PERMANENTLY attached. While the battery can be used while charging and can also be used while detached from the USB power source, you can NOT detach the power chord from the battery. The 510 Pass-thru batteries hold 1 hour of charge and then must be re-charged.
The main difference with the Ego Pass-thru is the amount of charge held and the ability to detach the power chord. You simply detach the cable and replace the end cap after the battery is fully charged and use it for around 8 to 10 hours before re-charging it. With this model you can also use it while charging.
3. Q: How do I charge my Pass-thru ?
A: You can only charge the pass thru battery by attaching its power chord to a USB port or USB port adapter. You CAN NOT thread the battery onto a charger for regular Joyetech Batteries. It will not charge using any other type or method of charging. ONLY charge it using its USB power chord.
4. Q: Can I plug my pass-through battery into the wall charger/adapter for regular Ego batteries ?
A: One great and unique thing about the Pass-thru is that it can be used while charging. With the battery connected to a power source you can then continue vaping while the battery is also charging. However, as stated above in question 3, there is only one way to charge the Pass-thru correctly. You MUST use the USB chord attached to the battery. That being taken into account, you can then plug the other end (USB plug) into a USB port or USB wall/car adapter. The most important part to note is that the USB cable must be attached to the battery and then the cable must be attached to a power source. You can NOT charge the battery by screwing the threads onto a standard charger.
*There will be a short period of time (5 to 15 minutes) after plugging in a dead Ego Pass-thru before you can resume vaping.
5. Q: How do I plug the cable into my ego pass thru ? I can't find the plug port ?
A: You must un-screw the cap on the solid end of the battery. It is a silver piece that is attached by threads. Simply twist the cap loose and remove it. You will then see the small charging port exposed on the end of the battery. You then plug the small end of the cable into the small port and the big end of the cable into a standard USB port or USB power adapter.
6. When my pass-thru battery is dead and I attach it to the USB charger how long do I have to wait before I can start using it again ?
A: There will be a short period of time (5 to 15 minutes) after plugging in a dead Ego Pass-thru before you can resume vaping.
- Are electronic cigarettes healthier than normal cigarettes ?
- Is this safe for anyone to use ?
- Does this have any harmful side effects ?
1. Q: Are electronic cigarettes a more healthy choice than normal cigarettes ?
A: There has been NO long term or definitive studies yet to prove or disprove the health impacts of using the electronic cigarette. Most users rely on the shared experience of other users for this information. ECF forum is a great source of user-provided information and you can also share your own experience with others.
2. Q: Is this safe for anyone to use ?
A: As stated in question 1, there are no long-term clinical studies to determine this information. The electronic cigarette is commonly used with nicotine. For this reason, users with pre-existing heart, Lung, or blood-pressure conditions should check with their doctor before using this product. Also The Vapor Room will only sell its products to persons age 18 or older.
3. Does this have any harmful side effects ?
A: As stated in questions 1 and 2, there are no long-term clinical studies to determine this information, although, most new users say they experience a decrease in lung and nasal congestion as well as an improved sense of taste and smell.
There has been an error.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please return to the home page or use the search form below.