Aspire 26650 Battery
- Aspire 26650 - bigger battery, bigger power, great capacity. The Aspire 26650 4300 mAh high drain lithium ion battery is a solid choice for folks looking for a high capacity 26650 sized battery. This is the updated version of the Aspire 4200mAh battery.
Tested and Rated for Both Pulse AND Continuous Loads. The Aspire 26650 has different ratings for continuous and pulse amps. And unlike some manufacturers, Aspire has done a great job being very specific about what those pulse loads mean (10s on, 5s off), which Aspire calls a "vaping simulation". This is great information for all folks considering this battery, since it demonstrates what this battery can really handle without heating up.
ASPIRE 26650 BATTERY 4300MAH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 26650
- Type: INR
- Brand: Aspire
- Rated Capacity: 4300mAh
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 40A (10s on, 5s off)
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Li-ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly. Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don’t have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before making Li-ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion Batteries.
- Not a protected battery.
DO NOT STACK BATTERIES. DO NOT INSTALL BATTERIES WITH ANY FORCE. If casing is cut, discard battery.
This Type of Product is Designed for Veteran Vapers Only!
We Are NOT Responsible for ANY Misuse of Devices.
Including Batteries, Atomizers, and MODs.
These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
**WARRANTY: No warranty. The Vapor Room will bear no responsibility or liability for any damage to any devices used or any injury to persons using these devices.***