|5-50||$1.80 each||All variations|
Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer
Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer for ET-S BVC Units (NOT for Nautilus/Mini), 2 resistances available.
Resistances: 1.6ohm, 1.8ohm
Suitable voltage: 3.0V - 4.2V (1.6ohm), 4.2V - 5.0V (1.8ohm), 3V - 5.0V(2.1ohm)
It comes with
- 1 X Aspire General BVC Coil Unit
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
How to replace the coil unit
1. Screw off the bottom base.
2. Screw off the old coil unit from the bottom base, put a new coil unit on it.
3. Put everything back to get a new working cartomizer.
The coil unit can be easily screwed on and screwed off, so customers can replace it by themselves when it's burnt out or needs cleaning.
Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the cartomizer tightly. After refilling, allow 1-2 minutes for the e-juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping. Or Give the cartomizer a quick shake to make it faster.
1. It suits Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizer/Tank. (NOT for Nautilus/Mini)
2. There is CE mark on the coil.
3. There is “1.6Ω”, "1.8Ω" and "2.1Ω" laser on the coil unit/coil head.
No warranty unless DOA