Cleito RTA System
The Aspire Cleito RTA system allows you to turn the Cleito into a rebuildable tank system with an easy to build, dual coil velocity style deck. It comes with two pre-installed Clapton coils. This system is for use with the Cleito only. It cannot be used with any other tank system.
Features of the Cleito RTA system:
- Easy to build
- Dual coil two post deck
- Excellent airflow
- Intense vapor cloud production
- Large enough for Clapton coils
- Intense flavor
Aspire Cleito RTA system comes with:
- 1 Cleito RTA
- 2 Pre-installed Clapton coils (.35-.45 ohm, 40-50W)
- 8 Extra Grub Screws
- 1 Allen wrench
- 5 Extra o-ring sets
- 1 Bag of organic cotton
How to install coils:
1. Remove the four grub screws.
2. Install the coil diagonally into the velocity deck posts.
3. Screw grub screws down with Allen wrench. Snip off the coil leads.
4. Install second coil diagonally then tighten it down. Cut off leads.
5. Press the coil ring together with pliers until coil rings are evenly spaced.
How to wick the coils:
1. Push cotton through the coils.
2. Take some scissors and cut cotton off where it touches the bottom of the deck.
3. Take some tweezers and push it down into the e-liquid deck corners.
4. Install the RTA into your Cleito tank.
5. Fill e-Juice into the tank and let it sit for 4 minutes.
6. Screw on the Cleito top hardware on and begin vaping.
There is NO WARRANTY on Clearance products unless DOA!