Kangertech TOPTANK Nano
The TopTank Nano maintains the tiny form factor of the SubTank Nano but with added convenience of a top-filling system plus compatibility with modern stainless steel and Clapton coils.
You'll be pleased to find that the entire top cap of the TopTank Nano unscrews from the glass section, therefore, giving you plenty of room for refilling even when using the thickest of drippers. Once full, simply screw the cap back on and start vaping. The rim and the chimney are double sealed with O-rings to prevent any leaks.
Kanger TopTank Nano is a hybrid tank – you can use pre-assembled Kanger atomizer heads if you are not interested in coil building, or purchase a separate Kanger RBA deck to customize your wraps and wicks.
Kanger TopTank Nano Hardware
The metal parts of the Kanger TopTank Nano glassomizer are made of high-grade 304 stainless steel. These are coated with a special alloy blend that contains chromium and nickel for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust even when exposed to strong acidic liquids.
Like the SubTank Nano, the TopTank Nano is fitted with a Pyrex glass tube that houses the chimney and the juice reservoir.
The Kanger TopTank Nano has a 3.2ml liquid capacity and is topped with a removable wide-bore Delrin drip tip.
Kanger TopTank Nano Features:
- Made of high-grade 304 stainless steel
- Top-filling and bottom-filling tank
- 3.2ml liquid capacity
- Pyrex glass liquid chamber
- Compatible with nickel, titanium, stainless steel, Ni-chrome, and Kanthal coils
- 100% Japanese organic cotton wick
- Adjustable airflow valve at the base
- Three air flow settings
- 510 threaded brass center pin
- Replaceable 510 wide-bore drip tip
- 18.5mm diameter
- Available in four colors: black, stainless steel, purple and pink
1 x Kanger TopTank Nano
1 x 1.2Ω SSOCC atomizer head
1 x 0.5Ω SSOCC atomizer head
1 x extra Pyrex glass
1 x authentication code
1 x user manual