Kanger Aerotank v2 with Airflow Control
The Kanger Aerotank v2 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Aerotank but with a redesigned airflow valve. Turn the dial on the base to increase or decrease airflow to your preference. It also comes with a stainless steel replacement tube if glass isn't your thing. In this version the atomizer heads have also been redesigned with the wicks hidden to further prevent leakage.
- Improved Adjustable Airflow Control (all new design!)
- Glass tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (all new design!)
- Bottom Coil
- Glass Tank and Stainless Tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- The Aerotank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 2-1/4"L x 3/4"D (without drip tip)
Please Note: The Protank 3/Kanger Aerotank atomizer heads will work and fit in the Aerotank Mini and Mega. However, we haven't thoroughly tested the "older atomizers" in this new tank.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.