|5-15||$4.50 each||All variations|
KangerTech 3ml T3D Clearomizer with eGo Dual Coil Bottom Coil Cartomizer 1.8oHm Clearomizer
T3D CLEAROMIZER IMPROVEMENTS:
- ~Dual Coil (same atomizer head as Protank 3 and Aerotank)
- ~Use your own DRIP TIP! Removable Mouth Piece (compatible with most 510 drip tips!)
***** NOTE: You CANNOT use WINTERGREEN, CINNAMON RED HOTS, APPLE PIE or SWEET CHERRY with the Plastic Clearomizers. These flavors will DAMAGE the Clearomizer! We will NOT replace Clearomizers damaged by using these Flavors.*****
Get 1/2 off one Clearomizer with a 5 Pack!
NOTE!! You are adding $17.50 to the base price of $5.00 for a 5 Pack for a total cost of $22.50!!
The Kanger T3D clearomizer is a bottom coil tank system by Kanger. It features replaceable atomizer heads and has an eLiquid capacity of about 2ml.
Bottom coil clearomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues.
The Kanger T3D clearomizer is filled from the bottom. If the Kanger T3D atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with eLiquid, the atomizer head (base) can be easily replaced without the need to drain the eLiquid in the tank first.
To fill the Kanger T3D unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with approx. 2ml of eLiquid. With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomizer head back on.
Clear, Black, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, Blue
How to refill the Clearomizer:
- 1. Turn your Clearomizer upside down. Screw the bottom diamond plated ring off turning counter clock wise. (To replace your heating coil take out the recoil unit once removing the bottom base and firmly replace)
- 2. Fill the clear tube with 2.6ml to 2.8ml of e-liquid.
- 3. Carefully screw on the Heating Coil and Bottom Base.
- 4. Allow your Clearomizer to sit for 3-5 minutes to prime your Bottom Coil Wick. This will help avoid any burnt taste
5. Screw onto your battery and start vaping.
WARRANTY: This until has a ONE WEEK WARRANTY *MANUFACTURER’S* on ALL parts of the Set! We cannot replace based customer error or damage caused to the unit!