Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 20A Flat Top Battery
Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 20A Flat Top Battery has High quality efficient, rechargeable high drain battery with an incredible 30 amp limit for your mechanical mods! Sony provides continuous output with no pulsing, just stops when its drained. The Sony VTC5 is a fantastic battery simply a must have for any sub-ohm or micro-coil devices.
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter 18.35mm max
- Length 65.20mm max
- Weight : 44 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Type /shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Li-ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly. Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don’t have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before making Li-ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion Batteries.
- Not a protected battery.
DO NOT STACK BATTERIES. DO NOT INSTALL BATTERIES WITH ANY FORCE. If casing is cut, discard battery.
This Type of Product is Designed for Veteran Vapers Only!
We Are NOT Responsible for ANY Misuse of Devices.
Including Batteries, Atomizers, and MODs.
These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
**WARRANTY: No warranty. The Vapor Room will bear no responsibility or liability for any damage to any devices used or any injury to persons using these devices.***