The Eleaf iStick 50W Box Mod. This is for a full kit which includes a Micro USB charging cable and a 510/ego adapter along with the iStick 50 box mod.
Eleaf iStick 50W Box Mod Full Kit with OLED Screen MOD Battery – 4400mAh, a super upgraded edition based on iStick series batteries. It brings more powerful vapor due to the expanded range of output voltage (2V – 10V)/ wattage (5W – 50W) with 4400 mAh battery capacity. With the additional temperature alarm function, it ensures high-safety even in strong vaping.
~ Size: 23.0 X 45.0 X 83.0mm
~ Rated resistance range: 0.2Ω – 5Ω
~ Capacity: 4400mAh
~ Thread Type: 510 Thread
~ Variable voltage: 2.0V – 10.0V
~ Variable wattage: 5W – 50W
Eleaf iStick 50W Box Mod full kit comes with:
1 x iStick battery
1 x 510-eGo adapter
1 x AC-USB adapter
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Manual
1. Expanded Working Range and Larger Battery Capcacity: iStick 50W has a greater progress in working range (voltage: 2V-10V; Wattage: 5W-50W) and battery capacity(4400mAh).
2. Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70°C, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect “Temp Protection” for 5 seconds
3. Spring Connector atnd Stainless Steel Thread: The spring connection base ensures its high adaptability. The connecting thread is made of stainless steel which makes it more hard-wearing
4. Inherit Advantages of iStick Series: OLED display, adjustable voltage/wattage and arrow button lock function
5. High Stability: the output wattage is in high stability. It can also be up to the high output wattage even in the case of low power
6. 50W strong output wattage
7. 400mAh large capacity
~ Turn on/of: you can power it on or off by 5 consecutive clicks on the button.
~ Switch the VV/VW mode: Press the square button for three times to switch the VV/VW mode when the battery is turned on. In VV mode, you can adjust output voltage between 2.0V – 10.0V. In VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 5W – 50W.
~ Adjust the voltage/wattage: Press the up-and-down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the voltage/wattage. Keep pressing the up/down arrow button, voltage/wattage will increase or decrease slowly at first, then they will increase/decrease at a constant high speed. The number will stop increasing/decreasing when you loosen the up/down arrow button.
~ How to charge iStick 50W can be charged through USB port near the top of battery. It will take 5 hours to charge the battery via 1A wall adaptor.
~ Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70 degree, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect “Temp Protection” for 5 seconds.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of this unit or and chargers.
TVR will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
One Month Warranty from date of received.
Note: We now need serial number to process any replacements. Please kindly keep your original packaging for the serial number. Replacements will not be made if you cannot provide the correct serial number.