It’s a giant pain when you can’t get the coils you’re looking for when your final coil burns up on you. Sometimes your local shop is out of the coils for your favorite Smok brand tank. Well, it’s not common knowledge that some of these tanks have cross compatible coils. What I’ve done here is try to make a short and sweet list of coils compatible with the various tanks.
Here’s a quick reference guide for smok series tanks and what coil brands can be used for them:
Baby Beast/Big Baby Beast/Big Baby Light edition:
- Baby Beast Smok brand coils
- Vaporesso NRG mini and Vaporesso GT coils
- Geek Vape Shield Tank and iM4 coils
- Eleaf HW atomizer heads from the Ello series tanks
- Smok Baby Prince coils
- Sigelei SM coils from the SLYDR M series tanks as well as the KAOS tank
- Vapefly Fantasy mini M8 coils
- iJoy XS coils from the iJoy Exo S and iKoy Exo X
- Smok Brand TFV8 Coils
- Eleaf Melo 300 coils
- Heracles Sense Blazer Coils
- Geek Vape i1 and i4 coils
- Smok Brand TFV12 Coils
- Cigpet Eco12 coils
- Vapefly Fantasy F2 and F12 Coils
Hopefully this short and concise list helps understanding what your options are when replacing your coil. Don’t give up on your tank if you are having some bad luck finding its’ specified brand coils; continue your coil search and try out these compatible coils if you can't find the usual.
To view our regular resistance coils, CLICK HERE!
OR CLICK HERE to view our sub-ohm coils!